Thread: ROWANCLAN
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He nodded. "Very well. How about you?" He asked her. He enjoyed friendly conversations like this. It reminded him of why he worked so hard in his life.
Twostar smiled
" like the dead " she meowed she was always a heavy sleeper no matter how much noise you made wether it was yelling in her ears , hissing , shrieking she wouldn't wake up. But if her clan was harmed or under attack she would wake up and spring to her paws , the Orange and white she cat cleaned her fur as her ear twitched . Her family would always say she was lazy but hey you gotta sleep right? She shook her fur as she stood back on her paws .

I wonder if he is doing alright? With working hard and all I say this poor tom needs a break she thought and her face contorted in her thoughts a lot like a frown , a smile . It was very tricky not to have face expressions when she thought about things , but that would also lead to some nosey cats wanting to know what's wrong while it may have been something to do about clan business . Her fur on her back slightly rose that thought as well but quickly flattened itself , she focused back on the warrior in front of her
" so Ashfire , you ok with your family and everything ? If you need a day off from hunting patrols or something tell me " she meowed as she looked around , she the looked back at embersong " no I don't sadly why you ask fireflower? " she asked @littledragon0625

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 12th, 2017 at 08:49 PM.