View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
The white-furred apprentice stretched, the daylight shine made his pelt.. a bit too bright. His tongue rolled out of his mouth, yawning. His bright blue eyes gleam with energy, having a free day was much needed. Snowpaw's stomach rumbled with hunger, his ears lowered. He walk to the fresh-kill pile, his tail tip flickered. Which shown Snowpaw was bored. He picked out his favorite prey, a medium thrush. Actually it was kind of a silly way he liked it, the feathers reminded him of his own pelt. Plus he said he liked plucking out the feathers when he wants to, Snowpaw ate slowly. His mind was empty like always but it seem to wonder to Caliapaw, gulping down the rest of his prey. I wonder what my siblings are doing, Poor Caliapaw.. she must be so bored! Snowpaw thought, however he didn't go visit his sister because she may be busy. Even if he really wanted to, lazily he lay in the sun. His head rested on his paws, as his tail curled up to his side. He closed his eyes, soaking in the warmth from the sunlight. Usually Snowpaw would be doing something but he had a day off or his mentor had more `better` things to do. The apprentice didn't like being called lazy even if he did have his moments when he was, but how could you not? He couldn't wait until he was a warrior, I wonder what kind of adventures I will have! Don't at least everyone has one interesting story to tell, and I know Caliapaw will too! The thought put a smile on Snowpaw's face

(Open, feel free to join!)
Caliapaw entered the clearing, her fur groomed (semi-neatly) even though her expression seemed dull, and tired in comparison. She was exhausted. She hadn't eaten or slept much since losing her first patient, and she had just gotten over Wheatfur's death - so it was twice as hard for her. Spotting her brother lounging comfortably in the sun a little ways away, a half-mischievious gleam returned to the dead-looking eyes. Crouching down low, and trying to remember her warrior training, Caliapaw crept towards Snowpaw, her eyes focused on nothing else but her brother. As far as she could tell, he hadn't noticed her yet. She was coming from an angle that would make it harder to see her. Honestly, she needed this entertainment - it'd been a while since she'd really laughed and, if she timed this right, this would be just the thing to make her laugh. Her crouch wasn't anywhere near perfect - she'd only had about a moon of warrior training before Wheatfur had asked her to be his apprentice. But, it was close enough for her to spring through the air, aiming to land on top of Snowpaw. Her brother's quiet afternoon was about to be disrupted - and yes, Caliapaw felt this was the best way to stay out of the spotlight. By acting just like any other apprentice. Maybe she wouldn't stand out as much out here, despite the scent of herbs and - currently - the lightest scent of blood that she carried around with her everywhere she went. Snowpaw would be surprised to see her. She was pretty sure he thought she never got a break... of course, that wasn't necessarily true. Right now she did have a break. And she was spending it with a family member. One who she was hoping could draw her out of her current mental state.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.