View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2022, 04:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

-->Ebonyfang<--
Oh good she didn't have anything of a snake. He was hoping she hadn't. She'd have more purpose for it than him. Others would most likely think its cool and take it if he had it in the warriors den. Nobody would think to steal it from her unless they enjoyed having their throat ripped out.

"Yeah it took me a while to eventually find one. It had made a hole in the territory.", he meowed. Yep it was right under the snow where nobody could see it. Luckily cats had good sense of smell or one might end up breaking their leg when finding it or best yet bitten off.

Ebonyfang knew she'd think there was something odd for him to bringing her something. Most cats wanted to try to get her on their good side. He just thought it was better here than with him. "Heard that many cats were skinning things and wanted to see what its all about. I also didn't want to keep it in the warriors den for the taking. You'd have better use for it.", he responded. He was telling the truth. He knew what lying would do to him and he wasn't like any of the others. How boring that would be.

// @Undertaker; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do