Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2017, 09:37 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
As SkyClan approached Seastones, the inky deputy paused from where she padded behind Grousestar and tasted the air. WindClan had already arrived. We’re probably second, Auroraflame thought, flicking her tail thoughtfully before she continued to walk. Although she would normally walk around for a bit and chat to random cats from the other clans, she decided to do something different instead. Rather than heading in any direction except for the one that lead to the spot beneath the large rocks, she padded straight to the spot where the deputies all sat. So far, no one was sitting there. Sighing in annoyance, she prepared herself to stand up again and find someone to talk to like she normally did, but she didn’t have to as a tom suddenly approached her. She was guessing that he was a deputy considering he sat down next to her. The she-cat had to quickly jog her memory to see which deputy was. She eyed the tom and took a seat next to him, all the while trying to remember who he was. As she curled her tail around her paws, she recognised him to be the deputy of RiverClan. Well, she didn’t recognise him, she was just assuming he was because she had watched him follow Russetstar. What happened to Blackgaze? Auroraflame thought, curiosity flickering in her icy orbs. She spent a few moments thinking of what she should say, but she didn’t need to as he started up a conversation for her. Fallenstream. Auroraflame was tempted to ask what had happened to Blackgaze but decided against it, for it may be information that RiverClan did not wish to share. “Nice to meet you. I’m Auroraflame, the deputy of SkyClan,” She responded, dipping her head in acknowledgement. He probably already knew her name, as she was pretty sure she had been deputy before any of the others, but she introduced herself anyway.
Honestly, the she-cat probably wouldn’t be saying those words to another deputy had it not been for the fact that recently, she noticed the lack of interactions between her and the other deputies. She’d decided to make a friend or two as she knew that one day, she would be standing up on those rocks alongside these cats, so she might as well get to know them. “How’s RiverClan fairing?” Auroraflame suddenly asked. This was the part where she would’ve asked what happened to Blackgaze if she were a more curious, but she restrained herself from doing that.

The onyx tom fixated his gaze to the leaders as the molly introduced herself, although he knew it was polite to look another in the face when they were speaking his mind was muddled with other...rules at the moment. When she finished he gave the Skyclan deputy a small smile and dipped his head in greetings once more. "I've seen you a few times at the previous gatherings. Nice to officially meet you." he said as politely as possible. The deputy still felt slightly uncomfortable around the higher ups, he wasn't sure what to make of them just yet although he himself had become one only a few moons ago. The black warrior returned his focus to the leaders above, his lapis colored orbs flickered with unease and xuriosity, he actually found himself wondering what it looked like from up there, the clans mingling, chatting happily, laughing, smiling, what did it look like from way up there? Fallenstream caugh himself wondering and scolded himself, he didn't want to become one of them, deceitful, cruel. That was when he felt icy optics boring into his pelt, it made him shudder. He turned his own cold blue gaze towards the other deputy and looked her over, and then it hit him "She was hit by a monster...her hind legs weren't paralyzed, she gave up her position." he stated, lifting his head a little. The deputy twitched his whiskers and once again turned his gaze forwards, a movement caught the corner of his eye, Shadowclan. Fallenstream let out a snort the name returned his focus to Arouraflame "Why didnt you just ask? Woulda saved e the trouble of feeling like I was being stalked by something." he stated. He lowered his head and flattened his ears, his shoulders haunched over. He was uncomfortable. He didn't like feeling different than his clanmates, not only was he sitting in a separate group than the rest of his clanmates that attended tonight, he was being stared at, being viewed as though he wasnt supposed to be sitting there. And in all honesty he agreed with them. He didn't belong here.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us