View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Closed]

Mango trudged along the old territory, pain searing into every step. Her mind roared with anxious thoughts and guilt. After the Gathering, she hadn’t had the heart to leave the territory yet, and apparently neither did her new aquaintance. She had wandered with the other Syndicate cat for a while, cleaning his wounds and her own getting cleaned. They were only partners for a while, however. Mango was planning to leave when her wound healed up, but she had not yet told her friend. Mango was walking in silence, side by side with Petrichor. Mango didn’t know him well, so she did not trust him much. She was a bit smaller than her much older companion, and she was not trained very well in fighting. Mango tried her best to stay on his good side, keeping her temper down and forcing a smile when she got mad. Mango winced from her thoughts as another wave of pain shot through her shoulder. She was about to speak up to ask to stop for a while, but a scent caught her nose. A scent she had smelled only once before. She had smelled this unusual scent at the Gathering. This scent was supposed to belong to her arch nemesis. SkyClan, she thought desparingly. These cats were most likely to be hostile at the sight of her and Petrichor, but they were in no condition to fight. Mango lashed her tail and swung her head towards Petrichor. “Get down! SkyClan cats are here,” she hissed. Mango crouched, trying to hide her ginger and white fur as much as possible. However, this was futile. The scent of blood and the obvious colors were enough to make her stand out like a sore thumb.

( @Deranged Llama @Duskflight @Charmer @Aura @Okapi )

Last edited by Role; December 28th, 2017 at 12:13 AM.