View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:37 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
The Dusk Syndicate always looked gloomy to the young tom. Everywhere he looked it seemed that the sun didn’t shine. The sky wasn’t blue. The grass weren’t green. It seemed as if mother nature decided to make it her waste dump. It was pretty big exaggeration, but that’s what Lucious felt as he kneaded the ground with his paw, awaiting for his trainer. The tom was excited to learn some valuable moves. Some intimidating moves that he could use in battle. It was the only excitement he felt. The only feeling he had. Was that something wrong? Was it wrong for him to only have this certain feeling when it came to blood thirsty moves and training? Lucious tried to feel sympathy for others. He really has, but nothing seem to come truth in his heart. The tom could remember ever since he was in the nursery with his mother, she would always tell him that she loved him...only he would nod, but the words were foreign to his tongue. Lucious didn’t know if it was love, but he felt some type of feeling towards her. It was most likely a feeling of knowing that he was loved, but did not have the ability to press into it. As far as he knew, he didn’t know what love was. When that fire came...and she was in that tree. All he did was watch until she gagged from too much smoke. All he could do was tilt his head as she was screaming for him to save her, and all he did was look at her in confusion. What did she want for him to do? Save her and risk his own life in the process? That was not Lucious’ specialty.

And, as the tom sat in the clearing, awaiting his trainee, he let out a small sign. He watched with curious eyes as the others trained with their trainers. Some were hardcore than others. Lucious hoped that his trainer was tough. One that could handle his expressionless desires. For Lucious wasn’t the kind to beat around the bush. He liked to get things done the smooth and hard way. For he knew he would succeed. And, perhaps failure was never on his list. It wasn’t in his vocabulary. That word was foreign to him. This tom did not believe in mistakes, and he took it serious whenever he found himself messing up.

Lucious knew he could be anything. Anything. Anything but a weak link.

@Nighty

Singe entered the clearing, taking his own time. He didn't like to be rushed, and therefore would not allow himself to be rushed. He was though,in a rather good mood, as he had been given a Trainee. It had been several moons since he had trained some cat, the last one being Ebonypaw while he was leader back in Windclan. He had enjoyed training the black tom then, as it had given him something to do. Training Ebonypaw, who shared similar viewws as him, had been a way to take his mind off of the stress of leading the Clan. Sure he had enjoyed leading, and being in control, bringing about change, and bringing down Starclan, but it was stressful, especially with so many cats against him. He had forced them into submission, by demonstrating the consequences if they stepped out of line. The face he remembered most, was the first warrior he killed, Kestrelglide. The tom had been so stubborn and out spoken in his ways. Singe had fought him, weakened him, and painfully pushed him from this world. He most likely sent him to Starclan. Yes, he believed in Starclan, but in different ways than all the other Clans did. Yes he believed that when the warriors died, they went to Starclan, but he did not believe that Starclan was the only reason the Clans thrived, that Starclan was peaceful, prophecy givers. That Starclan helped the Clans. All four leaders of his time had been against them. If Starclan was so for peace and unity between the Clans, and protecting them, why hadn't they stopped them? It certainly wasn't them that had sent the flea ridden Skyclan. He had learned later on, that two warriors, supporting Starclan had escaped from their Clans and traveled away, running into Skyclan by chance. So it certainly wasn't them. Besides, Starclan was full of dead cats. Obviously they couldn't be right all the time, they were dead.

He entered the training area, his pale yellow hues sweeping the clearing. They rested on the young cat who he had been assigned to, Lucious. I formidable name, in Singe's opinion. Though, he wasn't sure how this cat acted, so he would have to pull the whole nicey-nicey skit before he scared him off. He put on a smile, seemingly genuine. This acting, he had grown good at, during his time as leader. "Hello, Lucious, isn't it?" he asked, his voice forced to sound light and airy, like he didn't exactly know what he was doing. "I'm Singe, and I'm your trainer. So, um training, is there something you really want to start with?" he asked, trying his hardest to sound genuinly curious. This wasn't his thing, acting nice and friendly. He kept his emotions shielded, kept away from prying eyes, from those who wished to tear him down.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~