View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

[ Sorry for the late reply. Life just got messy and it slipped my mind! ]

"Is that so? Perhaps the branch wasn't the one getting weaker. Perhaps your getting bigger?" he meows with a smirk riding across his lips. The mentioning of him being scared was something he wouldn't admit. Even though he anticipated the branch and some animal tumbling down from the sky. He heard it much to quick for the little trainee to even begin to comprehend. He had this of sort of ability about him, a gift of sorts. He could anticipate the next move of anybody near him, some like onyx where hard to tell. Other times he was at ease knowing what the next felines move was going to be. "Perhaps you revieved a jolt from me. Don't get to excited yet though. Take it in whilst you can because it will never happen again" His eyes sparkled with a sudden interest and for the first time he looked genuinely happy to be out with someone else, other then himself or onyx. Playful banter was going to be something common between him and the trainee. Even just meeting her now he almost felt like he knew her so well already. "With that aside shall we begin?" he questioned.
[Thats quite alright, life gets in the way of stuff, it happens]

Amya twitched her tail. Not the exact response she was hoping for, but it worked. She did like the way he had not shown his fear, even if he did have it. A good fighter would not show fear and hide it in the rare event they did. Fighters and guards were supposed to be fearless right? Well, if not they that's what they certainly made it feel like. "Never happen again huh? Alright, keep tellin' yourself that." She smirked.nfirst day of training and she was really starting to like her mentor. It wasn't exactly who she wanted, like Hannibal or Oynx, but Ajax seemed to be a good guy, at least what she had seen of him so far. "Begin? No....I thought we were just going to stand here and chit chat all day." She remarked cockily. She rolled her pale colored eyes and cast a joking glance back to her Trainer. "Yes I'm ready, whatcha' got for me?" She said, excitement leaking through her voice.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~