View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2017, 09:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

Snap. Looking up suddnely Ajax flicked his tundra blue eyes around the outstretched branches shielding the clearing. He focused on one specific branch for a prolonged moment before drifting past it slowly. Oblivious to Amya who balenced precariously on said branch. At that point she was prepared to leap. CRACK. The branch only a fox length away gave way under the weight of the trainee and crashed down next to him. Ajax hissed in surprise leaping out of harms way and stares where the branch was. Then followed its path. Interrupted by the sight of a brown ball of fuzz hurtling towards the ground and landing with a thud. Springing back after the hit to her paws to make up for the failed objective. Ajax would have claimed being impressed but failure to stalk choose the right branch was part of knowing how to truly stalk an enemy. He looked down at her Turning to face her fully. He Tom was huge compared to Amya and huge compared to any other cat you could see within the DS really. He snorted in amusement and added following her statement "was that part of the plan?" he snickers at his trainee before Turing back to face her. Sitting down and curling his tail around his paws.
Amya had recovered fairly quickly from the fall. She gave her long fur a good shake, releasing all the extra dust that had accumulated there during her tuck and roll maneuver. She finally looked back at the feline, a broad, cocky smiled etched across her maw. She gave a shrug as she noticed the fear that was ebbing away. She had succeeded partially. Scaring him was part of it. Impressing him another. At least part of it was achieved. "Not entirely. But hey, I can't help that the limb got to skinny to hold me. I scared you though, no denying you jumping away in paid. That's a partial win, and if it's all I get from you then I'll take it!" She replied triumphantly. Small victories were the one that could be won every day. Not everyday did you defeat a Clan. Live and learn, take the small victories. She could handle whatever, take whatever, do whatever, and no one could stand in her way. "But hey, at least you know my stalking skills are good, unless it comes to trees.... I followed you all the way from camp. Impressed?" She asked padding closer, her stump of a tail twitching in amusement.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~