View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:31 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Littlewing looked at the cat with a confused look, almost forgetting why she couldn't fight for a moment. Her belly had somewhat became a part of her.
She was used to it. The wiggling of her belly reminded her of the weight she now carried. Looking at Sootysplash, she moved her tail and paws. "I'm afraid I can't really fight because of these little guys." She purred. Her eyes looked down like bright blue moons. Her frizzy fur making her belly seem larger, and reminded her of Silverleap. No, He doesn't love you. Stop thinking of that have Evil tom. The siberian looked at Sootysplash, feeling embarrassed. "Sorry if I startled you, I really need a new nest. I have to move in as soon as possible, I suppose I waited to long." Tossing her head to the side, Littlewing covered her paws with her feathery tail.
He shuffled his paws at her sudden confusion, but was relieved when he received a reasonable answer. "A-Ah I'm sorry for not n-noticing b-before," Sootysplash mumbled. His whole body flooded over with heat as he was heavily embarrassed. He should've noticed, right? If he said he had noticed, would that be offensive? He shook his head softly, to distract himself from his now racing thoughts. Finally, he dipped his head at her request. "I-I'll help you," he stated after a moment. "U-Um, wouldn't a Queen usually ask their mate to h-h-help them when t-they n-need it?" He asked suddenly, flinching inwardly at how blunt he had just been. That had to be offensive. "S-Sorry," he stuttered, once again whipping his eyes away from her.