View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:17 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
Sootysplash ducked his head in embarrassment a his mistake. He only looked back up at her after she had finished speaking, his eyes revealing his wariness. He had been taught to dislike the Dusk Syndicate from early kithood. "Of c-course," he managed, his voice finally beginning to steady itself as he was getting used to her presence. He got to his paws and reluctantly shook out his smokey black pelt. "M-M-May I a-ask wh-why y-you can't f-fight?" He sputtered, once again refusing to look the she-cat in the eye.
Littlewing looked at the cat with a confused look, almost forgetting why she couldn't fight for a moment. Her belly had somewhat became a part of her.
She was used to it. The wiggling of her belly reminded her of the weight she now carried. Looking at Sootysplash, she moved her tail and paws. "I'm afraid I can't really fight because of these little guys." She purred. Her eyes looked down like bright blue moons. Her frizzy fur making her belly seem larger, and reminded her of Silverleap. No, He doesn't love you. Stop thinking of that have Evil tom. The siberian looked at Sootysplash, feeling embarrassed. "Sorry if I startled you, I really need a new nest. I have to move in as soon as possible, I suppose I waited to long." Tossing her head to the side, Littlewing covered her paws with her feathery tail.