View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2017, 07:23 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
(Yep!)
The Siberian laughed, flicking her tail. "Littlewing, I just told you silly." She purred, wrapping her tail around her paws. She flicked her ears, looking over her shoulder. "I wouldn't suppose..." She paused, looking over and flashing a kind smile at Sootysplash. "I need to get some moss for a new nest, could you walk with me? I don't like being alone in the territory now. Since the dusk syndicate is attac-" She paused, looking down with fear in her eyes. What was she saying?! Sliverleap came from the DS. No, he left her, she had every right to say what she thought. "So, yeah. I can't fight as well as I used to," Littlewing purred.
Sootysplash ducked his head in embarrassment a his mistake. He only looked back up at her after she had finished speaking, his eyes revealing his wariness. He had been taught to dislike the Dusk Syndicate from early kithood. "Of c-course," he managed, his voice finally beginning to steady itself as he was getting used to her presence. He got to his paws and reluctantly shook out his smokey black pelt. "M-M-May I a-ask wh-why y-you can't f-fight?" He sputtered, once again refusing to look the she-cat in the eye.