Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:09 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: May Gathering

-- @Arie -- @RedHead --

Two calico's walked together through their Shadowclan clan mates. Rosedapple wasn't particularly excited for this gathering. Riverclan had just attacked them for attacking Thunderclan. Shadowclan took the slightest bit advantage over Windclan in their time of need. Right now, their home wasn't looking so good, surely they were the villains in the eyes of the other clans and that didn't sit well with the darker eyed twin.

A tuft of red fur caught her eye and she recognised her apprentice. Leaving her sister for a moment she called out.

"Scorchpaw!" catching up with the young tom she brushed her tail over his shoulder with a softer smile. "Hey, I know you're worried. About how you haven't made more friends among the apprentices, I couldn't give you much advice, but take a chance here and find some other apprentices your age to talk with. If you need me for anything I'll probably be sticking to Shadowclan cats. So go have fun and meet new cats, ok?"
========

-- @Bluepetal --

Brightwhisker walked in with the rest of Riverclan and pat at Harepaw's shoulder with his tail.

"You're welcome to go hang out and meet other cats, don't feel like you got to stick to your own clan"

Dawncloud followed in with the rest of Riverclan
=======
Shadedpath came in with Thunderclan, her eyes swiftly following the Flintspirit, wanting to make sure he would be fine while here at the gathering for the first time in a while that he was not spending as the deputy.