View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Morn, Noon, & Night. [P]

@Rose @BEAR.
This didn't have often if ever, as rare as blue moons, that Dawnstar dreamed. If it wasn't a nightmare, her world was often black until she roused herself from slumber. She preferred it that way. So she had assumed that she was being pulled into a nightmare when she entered this strange state of awareness, her sights greeted by a dark swamp. If this was a nightmare, it wasn't one she was familiar with. Her eyes darted skywards and then to she-cat who stood some tail lengths away from here.

Lostspark's form solidified causing the she-cat to narrow her eyes. Ah, not a nightmare, someone was yanking out of her slumber to speak with her. It's not the first time this happened, but aggravating all the same. As Lostspark started speaking Dawnstar's ears pinned themselves against her head. The worry that stabbed at the back of her heart eradicated itself, from the way her daughter was speaking it didn't sound like she was dead. Had Lostspark picked up a new trick while meeting with Wolverine. Something to talk about later.

"Wolverine and nice don't belong in the same sentence," Dawnstar growled while her brain played catch up to this new reality. She was not a fan of this dream sequence stuff it was jarring. "Since you decided to pester me in my sleep instead of waking me, I can only imagine whatever these updates are I'll find them irritating." If the old man wanted to visit her, Wolverine could have done it at any time.

It's not like Dawnstar knew how to block these pests from bugging her in her sleep. She still hadn't figured out who had sent her that little message about RiverClan... still had to pay back them for the hell they put ShadowClan through as well, or rather her. She doubted the cats in ShadowClan today remember much about the Mourning Ruins, but Dawnstar could hold a grudge large enough for the entirety of ShadowClan.

Anyway, if Lostspark had accepted any more stupid deals Dawnstar wasn't going to be as forgiving as last time. She couldn't be upset with Wolverine when Lostspark wasn't using her head and accepting them. The Clan leader swung her head in the direction of Wolverine, one of the few related to her by blood. Dawnstar had given up on most if not all of her blood ties to those who called themselves her family. There was no respect nor familiarity in her amber glare, just cold curiosity. Lostspark's tune had changed since she last spoke about Wolverine, Dawnstar wanted to know why.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder