View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2017, 07:07 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

( @Hugz )

Limoncello had slept soundly through the night. His large meal beforehand had helped, and also because he'd just been tired. By the time he woke up, morning sunshine was piercing through the makeshift walls of their den, and its brightness nearly blinded him. Groggily, he opened his eyes, using his paws to shield him from the light. Morning already? He yawned, beginning to stretch, and only then did he realize that Rippletail was missing. What?!

Limoncello bolted upright, his thoughts racing. She's gone? But... how? I'm supposed to do the heartbreaking, not her! Oh, if I ever get my paws on that dirty, lying cheater ever again -! But as they swam, he knew he had to look at the factual side. She's probably just... out hunting. Yeah, that's it. Though he wasn't convinced, he cautiously padded outside, looking for his 'mate'. It was even brighter out here, and he had to narrow his eyes so he could see. The stench of WindClan was everywhere, and he wrinkled his nose in disgust. That's an unpleasant scent. How do they live with it? With all of that aside, though, he searched the area for Rippletail, trying to find her as fast as possible.

It wasn't long until Limoncello spotted her beautiful pelt, and he sighed with relief. See? She's just out getting us breakfast. He didn't interfere with her hunting, as that was always rude, and instead crouched inside a nearby bush to watch. He knew she could hunt, but wanted to know how well. Will it take her multiple tries? After all, she's used to fish, not land prey! He just waited there, hoping she'd do something great to prove his negative thoughts wrong.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!