View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:36 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Kila grinned at the nickname he seemed to have chosen for her, head cocking to the side and her eyes sparkling with amusement. She didn't usually show her emotions so openly, so this was definitely rare, but West wouldn't know that. "I'm always up this early." She replied easily, padding beside him. She lifted her muzzle and took a deep breath, seeing what else she could scent around before turning back to West and continuing. "I want to bring something back for the others to eat before we head out." She informed. "I've already eaten... And I assume that's what you're out here doing, correct?" She added with a smile, tilting her head a little.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Alarm flashed in Hamilton's eyes and he got up immediately. "Where?" He asked frantically, moving closer to look at her. Indeed, her stomach had swollen up. "Do I need to get you something to eat? Is everything okay?" He fretted, unable to keep still; he trotted in place, raising and lowering his paws in quick succession. "Do I need to get Kila and West?" He looked around, hoping they were nearby. "Yeah, I'll get 'em." He took off in their general direction, paws thudding against the ground. He knew he was scaring the prey away in the area, but he was completely panicked. "Kila? West?" He called out, before spotting them nearby.

@Demonic Soul @Zero to Hero
West turned his gaze back to the front, but still watched her from the corner of his eyes, his blue orbs sparkling with amusement as well; however, he still didn't let himself smile. I guess the two of us have more in common than I thought... One corner of his mouth twitched upward slightly at the thought, even though he was annoyed by the feeling. "Yeah, that's one reason," He meowed, and then continued on. "I never sleep very well, so I'm always up early." He honestly had no idea why he told her such a thing, not usually one to talk about himself.
He was saved by the sound of Hamilton running up to them, but still couldn't help the tiny bit of annoyance that rose at the sight of him and his interference. However, the panicked look on the other tom's face quickly caught West's attention causing the white lonor to tense in response. "What's going on?" He asked quickly, looking around as if a group of cats were going to ambush them.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!