Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2017, 02:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

“Ah, I used to.” Romeo gave a bright smile. His mind recalling the pleasurable times he had living on this block. He could remember napping on the window sill of his home, and whenever his twoleg lady would fix the most satisfying of bakery goods. It was the life every cat craved, but freedom. Off the leash. Was far more better. “I don't call this place my home any longer. The stars are my home. I sleep under them.” He stated, flicking one of his ears back. Now, sleeping under a bright, star filled sky was the best thing ever. Because when you were under the stars, you made wishes. And sometimes those wishes came true.
That's what he told Topanga and Jasmina. Just make a wish, and they will come true. “Me? Sweeping in on unsuspecting mollies?” What a funny comment! Romeo purred loudly and deeply, shaking his head at the she cat. Now, the Tom may have a reputation around here...but apart of him doubted the others would remember him. “I would never find myself wilting a flower. It's - it's - it's unimaginable!” He exasperated, his eyes bucking at the mere thought of ever harming a pretty Molly. Essie was most likely just toying with him. And here he was...being his dramatic self. Romeo let out a huff and shook his head at himself. “They did magnificent on the place, I do admit. It must be...cozy.” He smiled, his eyes travelling to the collar around her neck. The only symbol that would constantly remind one that they belonged to another. She was probably chipped too. So, whenever she did run off, her housefolk would be able to find her in a blink of an eye. Romeo brushed the thoughts away, turning his gaze to stare around the spunky yard. Yup...her housefolk did a well good job of sprucing the place up. The Tom jumped onto the top of the fence, planting his paws firmly down to not fall. Flicking his tail, he gave a sly look towards the she cat. “Then, you have such a harmonious view. If I lived here, this would be a work of art that I could get used to!” No matter what phase the sky was in, Romeo admired it greatly. Every color that painted the winds, he found himself relaxed at the scenery. Her nest wasn't the grandest he's been through, like the mansions on snob hill, but still...it was nice. “To bad it's all hidden by this unpleasant man made sculpture,” referring to the fence he sat on. Romeo remembered the wooden gate he had in his old yard. Personally, the black Tom didn't enjoy the feeling of being confined behind gates. But, perhaps a feline like Essie liked the feeling of protection they held. “You like your housefolk, don't you? They spoil you well here?” He asked, giving her a curious look, then stared at the nest she called home.
@FadingEchoes