Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

The black Tom’s gaze light up in recognition. Not, that he knew her at all. It was his first time landing his eyes on such a rose. “A rose named...Essie.” He cooed, and tilting his head up towards the sky. “My, the heavens must really like me. I didn't think it was my lucky day.” Most cats were territorial about their yard, but this rose seemed to not have minded that he made himself home here. He was simply passing through until he seen a nice flower bed, and felt he needed to smell the flowers. By all means, Romeo was not an aggressive cat. Every Molly he's been with could prove that he's a lover and not a fighter. The Tom jumped his way across the floral bed to end up beside the pretty Molly. “Forgive me for coming into this humble abode. I didn't mean to trespass in any way. But, to be honest, if I hadn't, would I not have met such a dream that only my imagination could create?” The smooth one. He was. He believed. Romeo wasn't even trying his hardest because he didn't need to. If he seen something pretty, he wouldn't lie and disregard it. The most aesthetic things needed to be appreciated.
Romeo gave the she cat a baffled look. Did...did that mean she liked the way he spoke? Maybe so. Romeo didn't really find his voice anything special. And, most times his vocabulary confused many! He was a Tom with a way of words. True poetry that others hardly grasped the concept of. The sudden thought occurred that if he played his cards right with this Molly, then he might not be going home that night! The devious Tom, he really was. So, he nodded his head, providing a sweet smile towards his company. “I have been told that I had an uncanny way with words, heh.” Now, he was sitting down, allowing his muscles to relax. He didn't think he was leaving anytime soon. Maybe, she didn't want him to leave. Flicking his tail, the Tom allowed his gaze to remain steady on the Molly next to him. The problem was...he used to live among this block. Maybe a few houses down, and he knew every cat on the block. Well, all the mollies. So, why haven't he met this one yet? He meowed, “Tell me, Essie - have you recently occupied this garden? I've never seen you before.” He gave her a curious glance, checking her over once more as if she were eye candy. Shaking his head vigorously, Romeo gave a short deep chuckle. The key was to remain friends with her. He was a Tom that liked to love, but he had too many relationships that ended...badly. Two mollies who had his kits. And, one of them, unknown to him, had his kits as well. All he knew was that he was raising his two daughters. Romeo knew he was constantly rushing things. Expecting that the next Molly that passed, must be his one. In a few moons later, she's gone from his grasp.

@FadingEchoes