Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2017, 05:26 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Romeo swiftly slid from under the giant machinery. It was a good thing his body was small enough to surpass that predator. Unlike many cats, Romeo wasn't afraid of them. They couldn't do anything really. Maybe, run a small creature over, but he seen how they worked. When twolegs were eaten by them, when in reality they controlled those big tough things. Romeo kicked back his hind legs, in a way of telling the monster that he won the fight. With that being done, he continued on his path. There was no set destination. He left his two daughters with his good friend. Who he hoped would look after them. His girls were sweet ones and meant the world to him.
Twolegs walked around, too busy to even notice he was there. The Tom flicked his tail and rolled his eyes. Some things never changed when it came to those long legged beasts. Many were nice...and many had issues. Romeo had not desire to leave his twolegs, and occasionally he missed them, but being out in this open, where his love would be able to spread like a wildfire. There was no other place he'd rather be.
Easily, he slipped through a small tunnel in the ground. The fence above him, but his body was flexible enough to fit into the opening. He turned back to look at the work. “Must be the work of a dog.” He dismissed, finding himself in another’s yard. Ah, the yard was bigger than his old one. And, a lot prettier. The nest wasn't so bad either. Whatever cat lived here must had the lavish things in life. Romeo blinked his green gaze and he found himself walking gracefully through the place. Once his eyes landed on the pretty flowers, he trotted up to them and whiffed them in. My, my, my...he was already loving this place.

@FadingEchoes