View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Twilight01's Cat Creator

Name: Drippingwater

Clan: SkyClan

Personality: Drippingwater is a quiet cat for good reason. As a kit he was known to be "crazy" for talking to himself. Drippingwater was lonely a lot and that's why he talked to himself but the taunts hurt him. He became driven to prove them wrong and as an apprentice he tried to be friendly to others. He had a crush and wanted to be everyone's friend but they ignored him. Drippingwater had no friends as a kit and still as an apprentice hey would catch him talking to himself. Finally Drippingwater gave up. When he became a warrior he withdrew from everyone else. He abandoned his feelings for everyone and everything. He watched his first and only crush get a mate and have kits yet he didn't feel any remorse. Drippingwater became moody and withdrawn. He still continues to the clan but if often forgotten by his own clanmates.

Sexuality: Abrosexual

Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/Lwmahi

Mention: @Aurora Australis

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; July 19th, 2018 at 04:59 PM.