View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 02:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Honeypaw yowled loudly hoping Applepaw maybe would here,” APPLEPAW COME HERE! I DON’T WANT TO TRESPASS, BUT I’M TRYING TO FIND YOU!”

Luckily, Applepaw was nearby, and hear her sister’s call,” I’M COMING HONEY!” She reached the border,” What? We are in separate clans, we can’t hang together every day, I’ll reveal my suprise soon, just be patient and focus on training and helping mom stop crying- what? I know she’d be crying.”

Honeypaw snorted,” Yeah, I finally got her to go on a patrol. I know, but I had to share the news with you, our brother’s a warrior now.”

Applepaw gasped,” Really? What’s Lob’s warrior name?”

Honeypaw started rolling in laugher and snorted,” Lobsterbreathe.”

Applepaw laughed,” OMG that’s hilarious!” (So weird using OMG in RPs, instead of Oh my Gosh, but Apple’d never say Oh my Gosh, OMG def.)

Sunstrike stalked over to the border,” Applepaw, your a Shadowclan apprentice, not Riverclan.”

Applepaw shrunk down slightly,” Sorry. My sister was informing me of my brother’s warrior ceremony.”

Sunstrike scowled,” Honeypaw- that coulda waited until the gathering. Come on Applepaw let’s show Riverclan that we are a separate clan from them.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here