View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Larkfall padded beside obsidian, green eyes looking up at the trees in wonder. they were multicolored shades of fire it seemed like, the vibrant oranges and bright reds, the soft browns and sweet yellows. leaves fell around them on the ground, the soft crunch of them under their paws. of course, since it was windclan there werent many trees, mostly moor. that was beautiful too, the grass fading of its color with slight fog over it. it was beautiful. ¨sometimes i like to go for fast runs along the moor, you know? feel the wind in your fur. running that fast makes you feel like your flying sometimes.¨ he mewed. he liked that feeling. the feeling of being free--even if it were just for a moment. hed sneak out at night, away from cuckoosnarl, to the moor just to run. to feel the frost bitten air in his fur to feel like he was flying, like he was free.
"I know what you mean. Sometimes I just want to leave and find somewhere open, where I can just be free..." Obsidiansky found his words getting alarmingly personal. But it was the truth. Sometimes he did just want to be somewhere out in the open, where he could feel more like himself, where he wouldn't be worrying about things, where he would just be - well - himself. The tom breathed deeply, the crisp air of the territory entering his lungs, lighting his senses up in a way that nothig else could. "Do you like to race?" He asked, nudging Larkfall lightly. He liked this cat. Obsidiansky was definitely planning on being friends, and especially out here, because the change had been extraordinary. Larkfall had gone from a more nervous-seeming tom to someone who was far more... maybe not confident, exactly, but more upbeat. Friendly-seeming. Or maybe confident was exactly the word to describe it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.