View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:57 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Ripplewhisker knew that this would be difficult for Sproutwhisker in the coming moons that were set out before him, having to raise their kittens alone and not being able to answer their questions about what happened to their mother because he did not know what to tell them without being painfully truthful altogether. The large tomcat wished that he could still be alive and help his adopted son raise his children, be the grandfather that they deserve to know and not only hear about through stories. The young dark-furred male let another tear fall from his face as Talonfang nuzzled him, not knowing when would be the next time that he would be able to feel his beloved’s softened fur and hear her sweetened voice. “I’m glad you don’t.” He quietly admitted, knowing that moons had been shared between them where the warrior had worked hard to show her that he was worth her time and love. “I will tell them grand stories of their brave and adoring mother.” Sproutwhisker promised, blinking at her for another moment, “I will make sure they know that they had a mother that loved them, each and every one of them without hesitation.” He was silent again when she mentioned finding another cat to take her place, but instead of denying it this time, the blue-eyed tomcat nodded. The large maine coon saw her wink at him and Ripplewhisker could only dip his head with agreement. He wanted what was best for Sprout, just like Talonfang. He did not deserve to die of a broken heart like he had so long ago. The grey-and-white-furred warrior glanced off into the pool of water for a few seconds, his ears twitching is dismay. “It is almost time for you to return home.” He said to his adopted son, seeing that it was getting close to daylight in the Riverclan camp. Sproutwhisker glanced back at his father and gave a small sigh before turning back to his beautiful mate. “I know you won’t, my love, you were always so determined and strong ever since the day I met you.” He said with a softened smile, “I will do my best to make you proud and I will also be certain to join you here someday.” Her goofy smile could only make his smile stay, being such a wonderful sight for the male now.
The black and white shecat nuzzled her mate one last time before smiling and pulling away. "Until next time my love," she said and touched her nose to his. It was all she could do to not break out in tears but she had to be strong. Strong for herself and for her mate. She pulled away one last time and looked at him with eyes full of love and strength. (Can I help pick out Sproutwhisker 's new mate?! If not I'll just watch XD )