View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:10 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Challowskip gave a quick twitch of her whiskers before leaping rather lopsidedly over to the water. She couldn't believe she had won the tom cat over so quickly! This would be fun! "It's not hard once you get used to it." She promised him with a smile. The she turned to him with a nod. "Yes," she replied, her voice sounding a bit more serious. "ShadowClan recently had a flood; it may have aided them to have known how to swim." Turning back to the water, the female stepped in, relishing in the cold jolt that it sent through her spine. "Come on in!" Shallowskip purred welcomingly, rolling a pebble under her paw.
Tigerslash's ears pricked with alarm as she leaped over to the water, lopsidedly, and stood waiting for him. He got to his paws, cautious, and walked over. The churning water did not look inviting, but he forced himself to trust her. He swallowed and glanced back up at Shallowskip. "Okay.." he mumbled, ears pinned back. The water lapped at the stone, and he chewed his lip. "I suppose, perhaps some would have escaped without injury." He suddenly felt a bit more reassured. He followed, the water lapped at him, plastering his pelt to his sides, sending a cold jolt through his muscles and spine. He shivered, clumsily sloshing through the liquid. He bit his lip and found himself warming up, slowly, and getting used to the water.