Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 10:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Seastones

Pinkpaw slipped in I hope my mentor doesn’t notice my absence. I heard a kittypet friend wished to speak to us. she saw Rainbowsprinkle and her eyes lit up a lit,” Rainbowsprinkle.” She whispered softly.

Rainbowsprinkle’s eyes grew large as she bounded over to Pinkpaw,” PINK! You can protect me from the savage wild cats right?”

Pinkpaw smiled,” It’s Pinkpaw now. And I’m not the best fighter. I am one of them now. Just a decent one.” She whispered quietly.

Rainbowsprinkle nodded,” Right. When are your littermates arriving. Since you all live together.”

Pinkpaw whispered softly,” Purplepaw and Redpaw should be on the way. And I don’t live with Bluepaw, Orangepaw, Greenpaw, and Yellowpaw.” She sighed

Rainbowsprinkle nodded then saw Purplepaw,” PURPLE-paw!” She smiled giving a bounce of excitement

Purplepaw sighed,” What do you want?”

Rainbowsprinkle sighed,” Wait for your littermates to get her. Gah you too look so cute together!”

Purplepaw’s eye twitched slightly.

Redpaw stalked into the clearing,” What do you want, Kittypet?”

Rainbowsprinkle glanced at Redpaw,” whoo. What happened Redpaw. and you are a kittypet too. Just wild kittypet.”

Redpaw snarled,” Life happened, kittypet. I’m no kittypet.”

Greenpaw silently entered.

Yellowpaw smiled,” Rainbowsprinkle! Howdy do!”

Rainbowsprinkle smiled,” Good! You?”

Yellowpaw purred,” Awesome!”

Bluepaw smirked and entered her voice rather cool sounding,” Greetings Rainbowsprinkle.”

Rainbowsprinkle smiled,” You aswell Bluepaw.”

Orangepaw sulked in,” Hi.”

Rainbowsprinkle purred,” Orangepaw!”

Redpaw snapped,”We’re here. Get on with it!”

Rainbowsprinkle smiled,” Well...I was thinking since your housefolks rebuilt the home you might want to return. Whatcha say?”

Redpaw snarled,” I’m not a kittypet.”

Greenpaw’s eyes flicked around silently.

Redpaw lunged at Greenpaw,” WINDCLANNER!” He screeched claws extended and tumbled with Greenpaw on the grass.

Yellowpaw saw Purplepaw,” THUNDERCLANNER!” She spat attacking Purplepaw.

Pinkpaw frowned,” Thunderclan’s my home. I pledged loyalty to them. I’m going home.”

Bluepaw snorted,” As did I to Shadowclan. I’m leaving aswell.”

Orangepaw nodded,” I’m forced to be loyal to my littermates and Shadowclan. I’m going home to Shadowclan.”

Bluepaw and Orangepaw left for Shadowclan.

Pinkpaw left for Thunderclan.

Rainbowsprinkle stood shocked at the screeching mess of four apprentices,” RED! PURPLE! GREEN! YELLOW! STOP IT! YOU ARE LITTERMATES YOU LOVE EACHOTHER! OH WELL..WHY DID I bother, you turned savage, all of you.”

Redpaw flung Greenpaw into the grass,” We may be littermates, but clans come first. And my clan is at war with Greenpaw’s clan. So I have to fight him.”

Greenpaw limped home silently.

Yellowpaw narrowed her eyes,” I’m at war with Purplepaw’s clan. See ya later.” She followed Greenpaw to Windclan.

Purplepaw snarled,” I didn’t attack first, I defended myself, my clan, my home.”

Redpaw snarled,” Go away kittypet. Your unwelcome here.”

Rainbowsprinkle whimpered away.

Redpaw and Purplepaw walked home.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here