View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
After sharing his own thoughts on the matter, his gaze did flicker back to the medicine cat at the start of his own sharing of belief, nodding his head slightly to show that he was listening. It did make him nervous to hear that Starclan hasn't show Shinefang whether or not it was the right call to not be sticking their paws into the Windclan and Thunderclan business, but he couldn't let that bother him. He believed that his judgement was just and right for their clan, but at the first sign that it was the wrong decision Grousestar would change his mind. If there was anyone that could cast doubt on his judgement, it would be Starclan. His faith was unwavering, maybe even blinding if one saw it that way. But seeing as there was no sign from Starclan, he would continue to trust in his own judgement and gut feelings. A thankful smile touched the leaders lips as he heard the compliment from the medicine cat, his head dipping slightly in gratitude. "I appreciate the kind words Shinefang, as well as the support of my judgement. Now, surely you must have others to attend to? Not much time to sit around with a silly tom like me." He chuckled out with a light smile before he slowly laid back down in his nest, his eyes focused back on the tom that had came and dressed his battle wounds. To be truthful, he liked having someone to talk to, Grousestar was a cat that enjoyed other cats company and he's always been like that. But he knew that it was best to let others do their work rather than stopping them for conversation, thus why most of the time he was by himself in the clearing.
Shinefang shrugged, "Silly toms are good company for old fleabags like me," he joked, smirking. "Still, you're right, there's always work to be done." Shinefang carefully packed up the herbs he hadn't used and began to head toward the den entrance. "Twice a day. Don't make me come looking for you!" he added, shouting the lighthearted warning over his shoulder as he made his way out.