View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:37 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw nodded, stilling the twitch of her white tail as he rested his own on it to help. The she-cat looked up at him and smiled. "You're a good mentor." She meowed, watching the fly buzz away. Even though she knew it would be hard to teach a cat like her, Ivorypaw was happy that he was up to the job. She blinked for a moment, studying him. "What is your name, really?" She never recognized when cats said his name, and she didn't remember meeting him before she lost her hearing. "Could you demonstrate it?" She rembered how Elmleaf had shown her his name warrior name when he had earned it a few days ago. He had to simply point at a leaf on the ground. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard for her mentor to show his.
"Thank you, Ivorypaw." He said, eyes glistening a moment at the comment. She was his first apprentice, and he swore to Starclan he'd do his best. The tom blinked and looked to the white shecat as she asked him to demonstrate his name. "Snarlfang. I am Snarlfang." He said slowly before he started the demonstration. He snarled loudly then flicked his tail to his fangs. He repeated the action once again, just to make sure his apprentice understood.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it