View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 05:11 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@Charmer @Spooky-Flameleaf @Leo the Loke

Juniperpaw returned from the herb storage after a brief look over her shoulder to see if the family were still exchanging goodbyes. When she was satisfied that the family had said their peace, Juniperpaw rolled a round and red berry off a shelf and onto a harmless leaf. She wrapped the berry in the leaf, scooping the leaf gently into the air. Juniperpaw reluctantly approached the hurting felines, knowing it would be herself who would destroy their family. She blinked the tears from her eyes and shook the tension from her shoulders. She must be strong for her patient.

The young she-cat halted before the kit, lowering her head to softly lay the leaf wrap at Perchkit's front. The leaf uncurled, revealing a shiny red berry. Juniperpaw nudged the berry towards Perchkit. ``Eat this, little one. It will make you feel better.`` She continued to smile warmly at Perchkit, eager to make the young tom feel safe and comfortable during his last moments. She also stood right in front of him, in case she'd have to jump in and help the kit keep the herb down instead of vomiting it. However, Juniperpaw didn't think she had it in her to force the poisonous berry down the kit's throat. She wished she could've done more for poor Perchkit.