View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:38 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Great." He said, grinning carefully. His snaggletooth was quite visible now, and he surely hoped Ivorypaw wouldn't say anything about it or be frightened. The tom shifted slightly before carefully meowing, "Watch me." He met his apprentice's gaze, making sure she was paying attention. He crouched down low, his belly fur barely above the grass. His paws were set even with his shoulders, slightly bent. His tail was balanced out behind him. A traditional hunters' crouch. He looked back to Ivorypaw saying, "Mimic this. It is a hunters' crouch. Most important part of hunting." He stood still, breathing slowly as he waited for his apprentice.
Ivorypaw studied his form, observing with keen eyes how his weight was evenly spread and his eyes were focused. As he spoke, the apprentice assumed he would now want her to copy him. Nodding, she crouched down, taking a few moments longer to readjust her paws and copy him as best she could. Although Ivorypaw kept her paws evenly spread, her tail was waving over the leaves behind her, though she couldn't hear it.