View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:21 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw watched his maw, flicking her tail back and forth and eagerly awaiting directions. As the she-cat carefully watched her mentor speak, she tipped her head to this side, focusing on what he was trying to say to her. Hunting was a word that she recognized, as well as common words of speech, but the others were unfamiliar. Flicking her slim white tail, the new apprentice nodded. "Okay." Although Ivorypaw didn't know exactly what he had said, she could make a rough estimate that a nod was acceptable. She twitched an ear, waiting for him to start hunting, or teach her to hunt.
"Great." He said, grinning carefully. His snaggletooth was quite visible now, and he surely hoped Ivorypaw wouldn't say anything about it or be frightened. The tom shifted slightly before carefully meowing, "Watch me." He met his apprentice's gaze, making sure she was paying attention. He crouched down low, his belly fur barely above the grass. His paws were set even with his shoulders, slightly bent. His tail was balanced out behind him. A traditional hunters' crouch. He looked back to Ivorypaw saying, "Mimic this. It is a hunters' crouch. Most important part of hunting." He stood still, breathing slowly as he waited for his apprentice.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it