View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

"Wow, you have a big family then," Surgestorm meowed with a smile. "I wanted more siblings, but my parents were older when they had me and then their second litter, so by the time my younger siblings were apprentices, they figured it was too late to have any more kids." The medicine cat continued to smile even on such a topic. "Even though I can't have my own family, I still get to know my nieces and nephews like they're my own kits. And occationally, I meet cats that I take under my wing like they're family."
Yellowpaw smiled,” Huh. That’s normal for clanborn cats. The only problem with my family, is having to not show that I care for the siblings in Thunderclan...ever since Blazingstar declared war...I haven’t been allowed to speak to them at the gatherings or a simply greeting when we pass by on patrol. Oh well...atleast I have Greenpaw here. And my older littermates in Shadowclan.” She smiled

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here