View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 01:09 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The tan-furred warrior made sure to always keep his apprentice in his view-range, not wanting to lose them or assist the youth in the hunt if that was needed. Hawkfeather, however, saw how determined Harepaw was when it came to catching this rabbit, he did not give up nor did he slow down, for that matter, and it made the mentor rather proud. His adopted brother, who was known as Ferretpaw, would’ve given up by now and complain about something without a doubt. His tail lashed behind him as he watched the apprentice leaped forward now and even manage to grasp the hare, wrestling it to the ground in the long grass. The prey wasn’t that large compared to the feline, but it would still put up a fight before giving up. Although, after awhile, Hawkfeather looked down at Harepaw once he returned to the mentor with the limp carcass of the rabbit in his jaws. He dropped it between them and purred with satisfaction while his tail swished back and forth behind him. The Chausie smiled, nodding to Harepaw’s words. “You certainly did, young one, and you did an amazing job.” He praised his apprentice with a purr of his own stirring from his throat, “I am very proud of you and I know this will feed a hungry mouth back at camp. How about we head back so you can rest after all that running?” Hawkfeather now offered, feeling a lightened breeze ruffle his fur for a moment, becoming relaxed and calmed as his heartbeat went back to a normal pace as adrenaline faded.
The young tom was know tired, witch was expected after all the running he had done. Letting the cool breeze blowing over the moor land ruffle his gray fur he nodded. He was glade he could help his clan by catching the rabbit. If his sister had been alive she would have caught it faster and he knew it but he didn't ponder on these sorrowful thoughts. "Yes, I could do a good nap." He purred. Looking over the grass that seem it was waves in the wind, he felt calm and happy. Does Hawkfeather fell the same? He wondered. After about a heartbeat he picked up the rabbit he had caught ready to follow his tan-furred mentor to camp for a good rest.