View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨not everycat will stand there for you to pin them like a ball of moss,¨ they mewed. they tilted their head, thinking back to when their old warrior mentor moondancer had taught them such moves. ¨when someone dives under you like that, make sure to dig your claws in their back. sometimes when you leap in a zig zagging motion before you jump on them, it confuses their sight and makes it easier.¨ they missed this. they wondered what they wouldve been like as a teacher. there was no doubt in their mind that they wouldve taken nightpaw under their wing in a heart beat. ¨but in order to teach you properly i guess i need to tell you about each clan, dont i?¨ there were now five clans, of course. but each had their own strengths and weaknesses. ¨how much has goldenstar taught you?¨
Nightpaw supposed that must be true. Starclan knew she didn't want to end up pinned by a cat that meant to claw her. She took in Daypaw's advise, nodding along as she tried to imagine that zig-zagging leap. It sounded complicated. "Uh, he told me that Riverclan cats are big and strong because they always have lots of fish to eat, Windclan cats are fast and smaller because they hunt rabbits on flat ground, and Thunderclan cats eat a lot of the same prey we do, but tend to be less stealthy than Shadowclan cats." She thought that was all of it, "Oh and Skyclan... can jump high? I think?"