View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Shadow pushed a small pile of herbs to the tom. Keeping some for herself, she began to eat them. The bitter taste making her feel at home in an odd way. "Drink some water if you need to," She mewed, looking at her stores. Shadow wanted one last glance before leaving, her beloved poppy flowers were going to rot here. She had always loved the red flowers. Shadow looked over at the exit, looking at Icarius. "Ready?"
Setting down the daisy and chamomile that he had been holding, he leaned down and quickly scarfed down whatever it had been, wrinkling up his face at the bitter taste but also relishing it. It was the last time he would be eating any kind of herbs in this place. It would be his last time being here period. The thing was... He wasn't even entirely sure how he felt. He felt more numb, more apathetic than anything. He was leaving his home, his family, almost everything he had ever known. He wanted to feel attached to it, but at the moment he could really feel nothing. It was almost as if he were still asleep, still dreaming and would just wake up to Shadow nuzzling him awake. Like he had just fallen asleep during one of their training sessions and they would get back to it. But that's not at all what was happening. They were really doing this. They were really leaving. This was real.
"I should be fine." He meowed quietly at the mention of the water, flicking his tail in quiet dismissal before picking up the chamomile and daisy's again. When Shadow asked if he was ready, he would look at her and nod her head, ready to follow her out to wherever she would lead him.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?