Old November 5th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Duskflight
It was quiet, too quiet.
Shadow's pelt stuck up, air was thick with fear and anxiety. The battle had already started so she heard. Halite was crazy, they were all going to die. Blue orbs looked around her store, well kept and organized finally. Her claws dug into the soft moss. Slash, Pastelle, Mercury, Icarius. She had already known where Mercury was going. But as for the others, no clue. Slash went to windclan. Smart choice, he wouldn't be chased out. Shadow's eyes looked over at Icarius, nuzzling his head. "We should go," The molly mewed. "Halite can't keep fighting, with the cats we have it'll only be a matter of time." Shadow moved closer to her stores, this will all be wasted. Left to wilt and die, she scrambled to gather some herbs. "Burnet, chamomile, daisy leaves, and sorrel. Grab the Daisy, and Chamomile, it's all I have left." She mewed, tail flicking as she grabbed a quick drink from a puddle.
The fluffy young tom was in the middle of a good dream; likely something including him showing off his greatness to others and drinking in their admiration like a cool, refreshing beverage. He dreamed about that sort of thing a lot, that was just in his nature. But it was quickly put to rest as someones muzzle went rubbing at his head, causing him to drowsily lift it and open his eyes. His vision was fuzzy for a few moments until he blinked to clear it and look sleepily up at Shadow as she went about gathering some of her herbs. "Hm?" His brain didn't fully register what she had said, but he found himself slowly rising to his paws and stretching with a huge yawn. He stretched until his legs quivered and his tail curled before slowly relaxing the position to fully turn to Shadow as she instructed him to grab the daisy and chamomile. Being too tired to really care, he simply did as she said without a word, trotting over rather sluggishly to stoop his head down and pick up the two herbs that were named, actually getting them right. He had been getting better at memorizing them by sight and smell, along with their uses, but he was far from fully trained in the ways of medicine. "What are we doing again?" He mumbled from around the herbs in his mouth, fighting the urge to yawn since it would make him drop all that he had collected.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?