View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Heathens?"
The silver Ocicat' ears flicked back and he glared at the leader, hatred evident in his olive eyes. The tom had, in that one instant, entirely forgotten remaining cold and unyielding, and spat hotly, "We are not heathens and murderers any more that you are. You killed leaders with your own paws, and one of your cats was willing to kill my brother. Or have you never even thought of that? No. And here's why; everyone outside your little bubble isn't worth half a thought because they worship and fight for someone else. It's all your Clan, not us, not anyone else, because of the way we live and the way we think!" Pauing for a breath, his eyes narrowed to slits as Grousestar demanded answers from him, though inwardly he flinched at the leader's scathing insults.
"You think that I will betray the Syndicate? I'm not going the way of my brother any time soon. You'll have to kill me first. Oh, wait, no, because your ickle faiwy pwincess eyes cannot stand the sight of blood, hmm?"
Hatred was not something that Grousestar afraid of. What he was afraid of was losing his clan. The very cats he cared for. He feared losing them, he feared Skyclan crumbling. That's what he feared. But Pardus's hatred? It was no more than a passing breeze, insignificant and meaningless.
"I am not a murderer!" Spat the leader, hackles raised and eyes blazing.
"I killed for the betterment of those cats. Those self proclaimed 'leaders' were no more than dictators, rulers that killed those who did not follow their rule!"
All of the anger over the years, all of the built of frustration was bubbling up now. One might even consider him dangerous at this point, but Grousestar had this under control. He was allowing himself to get this angry, allowing the hateful words to spew from his mouth. This needed to be done. Because kind words wouldn't get answers from a kind cat like this. The trick was to intimidate them and force the answers from his mouth. Leave a mark to let cats know he was not just some 'nice cat', he was a leader, and a leader that deserved respect.
"You think I have a problem with seeing blood hm?" The leaders pupils narrowed and he raised a paw before lashing out, aiming to land a slash across the Syndicate tom's cheek. "I would never have a problem killing a cat like you, much less have a problem seeing your blood run."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?