Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:32 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye blinked as he saw the tom in front of him approach. He felt as though he had seen the Starclan cat before, but he didn't know for sure. Suddenly his mind started to race. When had he seen this tom? When? Slowly, he suddenly thought of the flood. He was one of the cats that had died in the flood. Something caught in his throat for a moment, remembering the tiny kit he couldn't save. That didn't matter now, well, it probably did, but Golden didn't want to linger on it. As many questions he wanted to ask, Golden didn't say anything, as much as the questions spiraling in his mind wanted to bust out through his mouth. For now he just listened, dead silent. When Stagbriar touched his nose against Golden's head, he let the life pour into him. Power. The need to help others, with a tiny bit of pain mixed in. That was how he felt, as well as the fact that he was unsure what else to do. This all was amazing, and confusing at the same time. He didn't know whether to smile or be dead silent and do nothing. He did the latter, however, a small smile started to creep up on his face. "T-Thank you," he murmured, his eyes lighting up a little bit. Now he was starting to get confident, despite his mind racing. 5 more lives to go, at least that was what he thought, dispite it not exactly mattering in his head, watching Stagbriar quietly.

(( @The Eye Of The Storm ))
Maplefall emerged from the starry ranks, her long course tail trailing behind her. Her Misty green Gaze rested on Goldeneye, and she padded forward. The star-spangled russet She-cat smiled and bowed her head. The Molly watched the tom carefully, saying no words, waiting for a while and then spoke. ``Hello GoldenEye. Congratulations for going so far.`` The molly looked up, showing her blind eye, witch looked like the pools in the Starcave. Maplefall continued on, ``Through-out your life as leader, your clan will be eroded away, as all things are. Sometimes you may have to accept those from different Clans, Roles, and Life-Styles. Do not discount other cats due to their history. Half-Clans and Kittypets have Became Leaders and Medicine cats. With This life I give you the life of acceptance, to see beyond blood and earth a cat was born to.`` The Scarred she-cat touched her nose to GoldenEye. She momentarily felt the cool calm that GoldenEye, soon to be Golden star, would feel. She smiled eerily and slunk back into the ranks.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends