View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:24 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw hated Daydream, but knew she needed to recover from her injury so she did stay put and let Daydream apply the wound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smokeykit gave a little bounce,” I’ll never touch that nasty deathberry!” She promised

Soaringkit gulped and nodded silent Never eat read berries, I probably won’t eat any berry unless Daydream feeds me it...

Bunnykit gave a scowl,” Ofcourse. I won’t eat it...I hope Smokeykit doesn’t either...” She may act like she disliked her sister Smokeykit, but truthfully she did care for Smokeykit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasberrybubble had half-collected herself,” How do I prevent myself from caring for my apprentice, my adoptive kit, and any cat I may crush on in the future if Starclan’s just going to kill them because I loved them. I know death is a natural thing, but it’s not a coincidence that every cat I cared for is dead. My mother, father, brother, mentor, two of my apprentices, my mate, and my biological kits. I fear if don’t allow myself to love I’ll turn evil, but if I do love the three cats that matter for will me will be snatched up from Starclan. Do you know what I’ve done to make Starclan kill those I care about? If they are angry at me, why can’t they kill me instead of making me suffer?” She asked
daydream licked the poultice onto the wound, their tongue grazing it gently. once the liquid seeped into the wound and they were sure it wouldnt leak out, they pulled away. ¨i recommend keeping your weight off of that paw for awhile. you can still do your apprentice duties, just dont do anything extreme.¨
///
¨good. in general, dont eat herbs unless a medicien cat is the one to give them to you.¨ they explained. looking over to the next plant in their pile, they pulled up a small poppy flower with their maw,¨this is a poppy flower. the seeds on it make you feel relaxed and help you sleep, and also dull pain. but for kits like you, itll possibly slow your heart rate and overwelm it,and possibly cause you to have a heart attack.¨ they mewed,¨when you get older you can have these when hurt, but not kits. ever.¨
//
¨starclan is unpredictable, and theres no saying who they will take and who thy will spare,¨ they mewed softly, resting their tail on the mollys in an attempt to calm her down,¨but there is no use sobbing over it. collect yourself. i know its easier said then done, but power your way through it. appriciate the little things in life. killing you way through it, or constantly worrying is going ot get you no where.¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Daydream's question was answered as a cough racked Wildmoon's body. The young tomcat cleared his throat and looked at the medicine cat. "I think I have a cough."
daydream padded closer,¨im going to listen to your chest to see if theres drainage in your chest,okay? take deep breaths for me.¨ at this, they rested their head against the toms chest, ear pressed against it, listening for anything sounding like a rattle of some sort.