View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2017, 10:20 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
"It.. uh.. hasn't really gotten started yet," Cherrypaw admitted sheepishly. "My cough just got better; it turned out to be nothing, but I think after my mother...no one wanted me to take any chances. I think we can get started just as soon as Tigerdawn gets time though. I'm really excited to see the territory!" Cherrypaw replied, pleased to report something happy for a change. "Um," Cherrypaw hesitated and made an effort to meet the warriors gaze, "I was wondering, Ravenwind, what's it like to be a warrior?"
Ravenwind nodded slightly, looking at Cherrypaw, "Well, good thing you're better so you can start training and see the territory." The shecat said softly. Her ears twitched as she heard Cherrypaw's question. "Being a warrior...well...it is pretty cool. At first, it was scary, leading a patrol without being told what to do. Senior warriors would give advice...but it is kinda freaky. I love not having to clean the elders' den anymore, even though the stories were okay." The jet black warrior replied. The 15 moon old cat sighed and twitched her tail. She thought she might make a friend with the apprentice, hopefully.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it