View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2017, 07:53 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
Z
"Hi darling." Fern glow had heard his daughter's calls and crept up behind her, his large frame blocking the sun. "Why aren't you with your mother?" The tom locked his kit's head, causing her fur to stick up. At that moment, Berrykit ran out of the nursery, grabbing Fernglow's tail and clambering up. Fernglow's yowled, but managed to keep his smallest son on his shoulders as Berrykit stood there, looking down at his sister excitedly. "Guess what Spottedkit! We're gonna be apprentices soon! Yayayayayayay!" Berrykit started hopping up and down on his father and Fernglow's looked up at him, one eye scarred over. "Calm down up there, okay?" Fern's deep voice stopped Berrykit in his tiny tracks, and Berrykit slid off of his dad. He ended up right next to Spottedkit and stood next to her, playfully batting her ear. "How are you, sis?"
"I know I can't wait to be an apprentice", spottedkit said while jumping around. "I'm great" she said when she stopped jumping. Owltail walked over and asked "what's going on here."

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.