View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:16 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The black molly took a few steps forward, facing the tom, about her size and age, he would be easy to scar if she needed to. "That is none of your business!" She hissed at the cat, making it as obvious as possible she did not want him in her territory. ShadowClan territory. He was not allowed to be adventuring on it. He better not have been thinking that he could fight better than her, because she was a born fighter. Her scars were proof enough. "I won't be needing them if you turn around and leave right now! I swear I'll rip your fur off if you don't leave!" She growled, keeping her narrowed eyes locked on the tom in case he tried anything. His smell was of dew and cedar, she had to remember that in case she had to chase him off again. Rouges never learned. Brokendusk bunched her muscles, ready to give chase after the tom, but she waited. He might have the sense to leave himself. She thought, glaring coldly at the tom.

"Ohh...I'm so so scared." He chuckled darkly at the feline. "You look very pretty when you're angry or trying to be scary." He mused. Vasilli watched her body carefully, the muscles bunching up ready to spring at any moment. Vasilli would, of course, be ready to leap out of the way. Vasilli's lanky muscular build was perfect for speed, yes he was muscular but his body was very well proportioned. He was excellent at tiring his opponent before striking. He had learned this during his trainee days in the Dusk Syndicate. He couldn't help but notice all the scars on her body, didn't she know how to take care of her wounds better? His scars were hidden beneath his thick-coarse fur. He was trained viciously and with no mercy from his mentor. If she so desired to attack him, he'd enjoy playing with her. Vasilli was viewed as one of the best fighters or was one of the best fighters in the Dusk Syndicate. He had proven that with his keen observational skills, intuition, and his void of emotion. He was also a strategic fighter, always running possible outcomes or moves from his opponents, which often led him to winning.

(I don't really want them to fight fight, but I want him to be able to play with her. lol.)

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!