View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 11:19 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

``Are you saying, if you were to attack WindClan's camp, you would attack Surgestorm, our medicine cat, because he is a WindClan cat? You would leave us without our only source of healing?`` Fawnskip's questions were rhetorical, but she wouldn't mind receiving a response. The older feline just adored arguing and she was always up for a friendly - or ugly - debate. Though it didn't seem like it, the multi-colored she-cat did value others' opinions and at the moment she really took Doepaw's into consideration. She admired his devotion to his sister, his powerful need to protect her. In all honesty, she liked the brave little warrior even the feeling wasn't mutual. Fawnskip would be lying if she said she wasn't tempted to sit beside the warrior apprentice and simply talk. However, she couldn't do that. ``C'mon, kit, show me ThunderClan is more than what I think it is.``

The tom gave her an annoyed look and narrowed his eyes, his blue optics flickered with annoyance. "No of course not, I was just giving you an example, what you said didn't make any sense so I was...you know what, nevermind, now I don't even understand what I'm saying." he hissed, his tail flicked back and fourth. His vision was fading, quickly, flashing from black to reality in seconds. He had lost a lot of blood, but he just had to hold out for a few moments longer, the battle was almost over, atleast, he had hoped it was, cats were getting horribly wounded and quite a few were falling back. The caramel tom almost toppled over as he just stood still, barely managing to catch himself. 'This is bad.' he thought to himself, lowering his head, looking up at the multi-colored molly, unable to hold the weight. As the warrior began to speak the tom felt a spark of annoyance flicker within him, 'what in the name of starclan did she mean by that?' he internally growled, his irises nothing but slits as he lifted his head once more, ignoring the throbbing pain on his face and side. "This is what we're made of." he hissed, unseathing his claws, "Resiliance and care, unlike you, who attack without your enemies knowledge, how cowardly." he spat. He was light headed, the loss of blood was getting to him, as was the fear, the rush of the two caused him to get agrivated over some small, trival thing, though, he still wouldn't move, rather, attack her from where he stood, seemed reasonable enough right?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us