View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
A small, warm smile slipped onto the black-furred tomcat’s maw as he took note of Talonfang’s sleepy gaze, making him chuckle and lick her forehead. “Then consider it done, I want you to take it easy for today while I keep an eye on the kittens. I’ll bring you a piece of prey later that we can share together.” He mewed, his tone softened as he watched his mate rest her head on top of her paws before letting her eyes shut ever so gently as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Sproutwhisker looked to the five young ones that were now his responsibility. “Let’s go enjoy this warm weather while your mother rests, shall we?” He purred as he picked up the first kitten he saw, which was Jaguarkit, lightly in his jaws as he led the other four outside to play in the sunshine. It was a very nice day out and he hoped to get to know his children, playing toss the moss ball and pretending he was a badger while they all tackled him. These were the type of activities that Ripplewhisker and him did when he was their age, it made him purr, knowing that he had a chance to be the father that Ripple had been to him so very ago now.
Talonfang smiled as she was not fully asleep yet. She let her eyes rest and a quiet purr rumbled from her. But then the purring stopped. It was hard to breath. (????)