View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2017, 07:09 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Silentshade nodded to Chestnutfeather. She was still to upset to speak. "I'm sorry about your mother, there is no greater pain than lossing the ones you love the most." She finally choked out. "And your father, I hope Starclan lights his path," she added. Before turning to Brackenheart and gasping at the sight. he had climbed the nearest tree and was sitting there, staring hard at a flower. "A bee landed on the flower that was next to me so I had to get away!" he whispered loudly, as if the bee could hear him. "It only happens at least one patrol!" she told Chestnutfeather as Brackenheart yelled. "IT DOES NOT! it happens at least three times a moon!" He paused. "Now help get me down!"
"Thanks," he mumbled. He was about to say something else, but he leapt out of his fur when Brackenheart darted to the nearest tree and climbed it. Panicked, he looked around for any sense of danger, only to hear the cat say there was a bee. Chestnutfeather relaxed a little, and then stifled a laugh. He looked up to see a quivering RiverClan cat in the tree. "Wait," he asked, "you can climb trees?" He thought that was a little odd, but he decided to help get him down. He passed over to the tree and climbed up to the branch Brackenheart was on. "Alright," he meowed, looking down. "Jump to-" Chestnutfeather was cut off by a burst of wind, knocking him and possibly Brackenheart off the branch and to the ground.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that