View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:00 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

(I want to get this little girl involved in some RP's so that I can develop her character! So this post is open ^^)

Nuzzling her way out of the nest in a flurry of downey soft white fur and twig particles, Dawnkit tumbled out onto the smooth floor of the nursery. "Oof!" she muttered, having landed on the side of her face with her rump sticking straight up above her. Her tiny frame constantly got in the way of her trying to get over or out of anything - her nest, for instance - and it irritated the young kit. She'd complained about her size to her father before, but she didn't want to be a burden. He'd told her that eventually she would grow, and so for now Dawnkit kept that thought at the forefront of her mind. One day, she would be able to leap over her nest. A smile appeared on her face and she pushed herself back up, coughing the dust out of her lungs that had decided to settle there during her tumble.

Dawnkit shook her head and looked around, curiosity gleaming in the blue depths of her eyes. It seemed rather empty, with some kits sleeping and others engaged in their own games. She wondered where Colby was, and if he would come to visit them. The large tom that she called father was no where to be seen in the nursery, so she assumed he was out doing his obligated warrior duties. "I can't wait to be a warrior," she murmured, a small hiccup following her statement. She was probably the most shy and withdrawn of her siblings, so approaching another kit to ask if they wanted to play was out of the question. Instead, she sat there wide eyed and observing the activities already taking place, a content smile ever present on her maw.

Last edited by Mauve; February 2nd, 2018 at 02:01 PM.