View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:03 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default is is bad that i ship ace and ocelot but dont want salum to be lonely

salum stared at ace for a moment, then shook their head in defeat. he would be too much of a hassle to try and understand. the siamese looked at what they presumed to be a window, judging the time to be almost ready. "okay. once we're out, everyone run for the windows. i saw that the humans, so utterly rodent-brained, keep them all open at any times. ready, everyone?" they called out one last time before acting natural, just in the nick of a tick. the humans all filed in, opening and closing every cage, throwing in food. salum, of course, didn't recieve any, so they just waited for the perfect moment. once it was time, they sent a signal to the elder she-cats, who all in unison dropped and began foaming at the mouths, shaking and whimpering. the humans picked them up, faces full of disgust, and all walked back to the 'euthanization room.' salum sent a final thank you to them before nodding towards all the others, all of which began picking their locks and running for their lives. salum waited patiently for ace to hurry up, but grew fidgety as the heartbeats pounded by.

Last edited by lio; September 25th, 2017 at 05:04 PM.