View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
{oml I love Vixen already}

The molly bit her tongue to keep from lashing out at the bored tone of her voice. If you don't like learning, go and sit in the clearing washing all day long! See what Goldenstar has to say about that, lazy furball! Seething with anger, Featherfur repeated, "Hunting. Ready to go?" She fought to keep the irritable impatience from her voice as her tail flicked behind her.
(Yeah, I’m pretty happy with her. Most of my characters have an altruistic streak, but she’s rather selfish and vain, so it’s n interesting role to play.)

Vixenpaw caught the hint of annoyance trying to eek into her mentor’s voice and knew that she’d likely be in trouble if she didn’t agree to go. “Sure,” she sighed, reluctantly rising to her feet. The thought occurred to her to stumble and fein sickness so that she could stay in the medicine den instead, but having Daypaw give her disgusting herbs to eat sounds even worse than going out. Plus, she wouldn’t be able to stay in the clearing either way. Either she’d be stuck outside of camp hunting for a short time or stuck in the medicine den all day. She waited for her mentor to lead the way, not willing to spend a second out longer than she needed to.