View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 05:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jracula View Post
@Lonestar23

The hum of clan conversation was music to Quietfawn's ears. She basked happily in the busy clearing, her bushy tail swept neatly around her body as she lay, stretched comfortably on the hard camp ground.

The beautiful molly caught movement from the corner of her eye. Clawpaw- an apprentice to become warrior soon. The young lass' shrill, chipper voice called the apprentice over as she sprung to her paws- she and Clawpaw had, at one time, been denmates- friends in the nursery, despite the carelessness shown from both of them. No care, no hysteria. Just the movement of everyday life. "Clawpaw! Won't you come visit me for just a moment, darling?" The pretty she-cat urged.
The white feline's tail was curled around her paws, and she personally appeared to be in deep thought - that was, until Quietfawn's voice called her out of it. The fur on the back of her neck stood up momentarily, and a low growl sounded in her throat. "Something I can do for you?" Her voice was thick with sarcasm, yet seemed to be attempting politeness at the same time - a rare occurance for Clawpaw. She had figured that she wasn't getting anywhere by being rude all the time, despite the fact that she was still pretty angry with... well... the whole world, really. Her mentor was gone, her brother was a weak RiverClanner, and she had been forced to stay in their Clan for what had seemed like eternity. Clawpaw might be becoming a warrior soon, and was glad she no longer would have to deal with Whisperblaze being in the same Clan, and she was now home. Those good things being said - they were the only good things in her life. "Well, Quietfawn?" The feline asked, as she approached. Her eyes were blazing - two miniature blue flames in an endless sea of white, but she was still struggling to keep her temper. To hold her tongue and make sure that she sounded... maybe at least the smallest bit friendly. It couldn't do any harm, right? Yet if this cat (whom she had known when she was much younger, and since then hadn't really had interaction with) continued to act like a real friend, she would be done. Clawpaw had no real friends... they just didn't exist in her world.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.