View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 05:31 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
they padded over quickly with the dandelions. the flowers were small, almost shriveled from their old age,but it was all they had. it was all daypaw could do and they hated it. they hated it so much. while lostface comforted her, daypaw started the chew the flowers into a pulp in their mouth,letting the bitter flavor seep into their mouth. afterwards they leaned close, beginning to lick the liquid into her wounds. with this, this should hopefully sooth her injuries, make them less painful. they didnt have herbs for her eye. they wouldnt tell them that though, theyd simply treat as much as they could and clean asmuch as they could, and possibly after cleaning her eye out they could get a better look at what happened.
(Sorry for taking awhile to respond!)
(I'd also like to apologize for the short post, I'm a little tired.)

Ebonymist snapped out of her thoughts right as Daypaw began to apply the poultice onto her wounds. It stung for a moment before the pain slowly went away. "Daypaw," She murmured, looking up at the apprentice with concern. She watched them work for a moment, keeping still as they began to investigate her eye. "You need to tend to yourself." Worry rang through her voice as she observed Daypaw, her orange eye roaming over the various gashes and cuts along their smaller body.

Last edited by rubinaito; November 8th, 2017 at 05:32 PM.