View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:00 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Bi colored eyes shone from the forest as she darted after her mentor's scent trail. Ivorypaw dearly hoped that she had tracked him all right, and that she was on time. It was her first training session, and she would hate to have been late. As she bursted into the clearing, she skidded to a halt before Snarlfang. "Right here," She meowed, flicking her ears. "Am I on time?"
"Yes, you're right on time." He said, smiling at the apprentice as she skidded to a stop in front of him. Snarlfang had only been a mentor for a few days now, and this would be his first training session being a mentor. He took in a sharp breath before looking back to Ivorypaw. "Today we are going to practice hunting and tracking. Some prey hang around the training area, making it a great place to practice." He explained slowly, reflecting back on his own training sessions as a young cat. His mentor doubted he could hunt properly because of his snaggletooth, but the tom proved himself. Snarlfang hoped he could help his own apprentice be able to be the best warrior in the clan.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it