View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:13 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw froze half-way through drawing her tongue down her slender front leg, her ear twitching with annoyance. "Sure," she sighed. Vixenpaw honestly didn't consider training that important. There were plenty of other cats to defend Shadowclan and catch food, why did she have to? But still, what the shecat longed for more than anything was a strong and faithful mate, so if learning to be a warrior was how she got that, she supposed it was almost worth it. "What will we be doing?" she asked, sounding bored and obstinate.
{oml I love Vixen already}

The molly bit her tongue to keep from lashing out at the bored tone of her voice. If you don't like learning, go and sit in the clearing washing all day long! See what Goldenstar has to say about that, lazy furball! Seething with anger, Featherfur repeated, "Hunting. Ready to go?" She fought to keep the irritable impatience from her voice as her tail flicked behind her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯